=)

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

~It's all about you

Assalamualaikum...



Yesterday, you asked me something I thought you knew.
So I told you with a smile 'It's all about you'
Then you whispered in my ear and you told me too,
Say 'If you make my life worthwhile, it's all about you'

It's all about you, mom, dad, brothers, sisters, friends and all people that make me smile throughout my day. Thanks everyone.


Paper for Pathophysiology of Musculoskeletal system and Forensic medicine done! Mission for now is for tomorrow paper, Islamic studies. Not read anything for that. :p Then, Communicable Disease.

Runningman Episode 76 is still loading. Wait for me. There is 4 handsome ahjussi as the guests LOL. Hold on for a second, I need to type this first ok haha. RM is a Good laughing medium. Trust me!



Myself is the problem. Let it be like that for now ok?sorry  Heee